Monday, March 12, 2012

Dear MySelf.. Dear Dear...

Not even 5 mins after i receive ur sms, i did reply back ur email that u sent. n on the spot i did add up watever that u want. Last week, u did gave me a draft n u asked me to compile it as a report n make sure that report easy to read n understand. Yes i did it as usual... n u like it... n u know that watever rubbish u gave, i will polish it from rubbish became gems. I will follow you as i can... i try to understand u as i can... as long as i can stand still i will try my best.. but me as human just an ordinary human still have a limit.... as long as the limit is not beyond wat it should be, then i still be here silent... Ya Allah... i need you... gave a strength in all wat i do... do pull out the strength n spirit n soul n the patience from me.....

2 comments:

SHILAZIZI said...

banyak2kan sabar sis

Unknown said...

thanks dik.. mmg banyak sangat2 ku menahan kesabaran ini... terlalu banyak... Alhamdulillah, Allah masih memberi ku kekuatan tuk terus bersabar....

Others Entry

Related Posts with Thumbnails